found this recipe online and loved how easy it was to make and also how tasty it is especially served with butter chive potatoes. made it for my aunt, my biggest critic, and she loved it. i however made it a bit spicy because we eat a lot of spicy food at home.
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- a little seasoned flour
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 large ripe tomato, chopped in 8 wedges each
- handful of olives
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- chopped parsley
- chilli powder (if desired)
- 1Split the chicken breast almost in half and open it out like a book and bash with a rolling pin to flatten
- 2lightly coat in the seasoned flour and chilli powder (optional)
- 3Heat the oil in a pan, add the chicken and cook for 3-4 mins on each side until crisp, browned and cooked through.
- 4Remove from the pan and keep warm.
- 5Add the tomato, olives,thyme and wine to the pan, season to taste, then bring to the boil. Bubble the sauce for 2-3 mins until the tomatoes are starting to break down, then spoon over the chicken and garnish with parsley.
- Total Fat17 g26%
- Sat. Fat3 g15%
- Carbs9 g3%
- Fiber3 g12%
- Sugars5 g6%
- Protein36 g72%